Jan 6, 2011

A Result Due to Flatness



What a depressing winter it has been.  The meteorological predictions fooled me again, making me think we were going to have a warm winter here in the Southeast.  On average we've been getting waves like once every two months.  It's terrible for us surfers.  Keep your hopes up though a potential bump is on the horizon.

So you may be wondering why I posted seemingly random pictures above.  Well my love for photography grows deep and I am not going to sit around and wait for waves in order to take some shots. 

I've been doing street/archictectual/landscape type photography forever so instead of placing it here, on a surfing blog, I decided I'd put it here at Charleston Fame.  It is just a place I dedicate all of my random photos I take on the streets etc.  Most likely I am going to change the name because I don't want to be held down to one location.  I want this to be an open place for me to put almost whatever I find out there.  Go take a look at it.  There are only a few photos now from previous days and nights but I'm digging through my files for more.

Check it out for when it's flat: Charleston Fame

Mike C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment