Dec 11, 2010

Are You Kidding Me


 It may not be winter officially yet but the water is freakin cold.  Waves were so unexpected and so good today this kid forgot it was December.  I kid you not this photo was taken today. 



And once again I'm not kidding; all of the below photos are taken from today.  Lets all remember what the surf forecasts were calling for today....1-2ft.

 Now kids, none of these photos have watermarks on them so when you go and put them on facebook ;) give the website a shout out.


I know this one is blurry and focused on the rock in the foreground but I like how it turned out.  Oops








This is me!  Courtesy of Justin over at www.follyhood.blogspot.com  He has a bunch more photos too from today

Mike C.

3 comments:

Post a Comment
  1. Damn, dude. Those are some great shots. Good work.

  2. Thanks for the nice words! Lets hope for some more surf now

  3. Your shots capture the action. Amazing timing I must say.

Post a Comment